Saturday, June 14, 2008

ON EVENING OUT

well......this was us tonight! our ladies group took a group pole
dancing class! i really enjoyed it! what a work out! i actually learnt this move....you grab the pole, anchor your breasts, lift your legs and slide to the bottom. it also made me feel like a fireman.........or fantasize about my husband in a fireman uniform!?
if any of you (and i am assuming that there are readers other than the people with me tonight) would like to take class google aradia fitness in calgary.
be sure to read what i learnt today...scroll down the side coloum

2 comments:

Twink said...

ok.. your things I learned today made me laugh so hard I couldn't stand it.. (that's why I had to call you.. ) thanks for the good times.

Twink said...

so i come home from the roughest roads in the world and i wasn't having any fun except spending time with the kids in the truck telling stories that their mother should never hear and she tells me all the fun you guys had and tears in her eyes were all i needed to see. Glad you had a great time maybe i can just pole dance in sask next time.