Monday, June 9, 2008

intro to blogging and random thought one

tanya.....that is "tanya" spelt in the font of "webdings" it makes me laugh!!!

so the purpose of this...........does there really have to be a purpose?......i can list a few
1. my friend Twink wants me to so she doesn't feel alone in the "BLOG" world
2. i love to hear other peoples opinions on things.........but like i tell my husband "just because i ask for your opinion doesn't mean i will use it!"
3. to release the many random thoughts that fill my curious little mind
4.gives me a place to "rant"........and that can happen!!


so for the first random saber thought......................"CATCH WORDS"
it is fitting fot the first post as it has to do with the title............a few teenagers seem to be using the word "RANDOM"..........like saying "you're so random"........."just standing around random"
so we decided to start our own catch word..."SABERTOOTH"
like "that dress is saber" "she is so sabertooth right now" "he is the toothest of all the sabers"
please feel free to use these words...........we want them to go global!



and something that has been on my mind since early last week...............it makes me ask "why?"

a client of mine answered a cell phone call in the middle of our time together. she was recieving a spa treatment form me. she reluctantly told her friend that she "was in the middle of a spa day". when she hung up she explained to me that she didn't want to make her friend feel bad by saying she was enjoying a spa treatment, as her friend was just going through a divorce. i asked her how long they had been married......."20 years.............i guess they have been seperated for 5 years, he already got remarried a couple of years ago, she is going through a hard time"

I DON'T GET IT!!!! WHY SAY SHE WAS JUST GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE WHEN THE DIVORCE ACTUALLY HAPPENED YEARS AGO.....OR ELSE HE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN REMARRIED...........why feel the urge at all to tell me her friend was divorced??................

just needed to get that out. it has been bugging me.........and making me ask "WHY?"

1 comment:

Twink said...

people are funny aren't they? Do you think that she was lying to you so that you weren't thinking she was rude for being on the phone.. that brings me to my next thing.. "little white lies" Why? like telling someone you aren't going to do something so that they will say do it.. I don't get that.. those little lies make me wonder how much that person is lying to me.. I think that I am like your random thought blog.. Apperently.. I feel i can share my random thoughts on it to..
other random thought... Hayze asked today.. Why do umbrella's have a metal pole? anyway I am so glad you are blogging.. I am going to add you to my list on my blog so blog often.. you will have a following.. and if I can help in your blogging adventure in anyway let me know..
Oh.......I am your first commenter.. I love commenters.