Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"F" IS FOR FREAKING FRUSTRATED


HEY! yeah so todays letter is "F"....
First.........i cannot seem to comment on anyone elses blog as it says my password is wrong! how the Fart do they know???
then i Found george this morning.......on the First day i didn't bring my supplies to work with me!
was very Frustrated when i told a client to get undressed, get under the covers, remove bra and all jewelery because i'll be massaging you..........and i come in to see she is on the bed with a Fucking Fuzzy housecoat on!!
Free as our scheduled baseball game was canncelled, so Fortunatly we could go to my sons spring concert that my Friend informed me we had, as school notes sometimes do not Find their way home. Frazzled when no one wanted to go to the concert, Fighting off Fatigue, due to having to get all Five of us to my daughters Fancy academic awards Flapjack breakfast Feast at 7am this morning ,i gave in and skipped the concert.
only made Five dollars in tips today.
I am not Feeling Feminine today, just using their products.....am Feeling extra Fat!
was Ferocious to Find backpacks Flug onto the Floor........if it wasn't due to Forensic evidence Fists would have Flown!
i need more Fiber, my bowels are Full, and instead of a movement i get Flatulence.
i guess i Feel in a Funk today.........but Fortunatly the day ia almost Finished!

i know this sounds so Far Fetched you think it is Fictitious, but Frankly it is Fact!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

so i get that todays blog thought is brought to us by the letter 'F', but what number is it brought to us by?? anyways... i quite enjoy your blog tanya and look forward to reading tomorrows!
ps. it is a very common misunderstanding that 'please take off all your clothes and jewelery' doesn't mean 'take off your clothes and jewelery and put on a freaking fuzzy housecoat'

Twink said...

again, laughed a lot at your F ing day.. Sorry..
flapjacks.. not so good?
bad start to your day..
$ five bucks.. sorry
maybe you were Frosty..
ok.. I am not good at this. tomorrow.. we will have a "A" day..
A for "awesome"
twink.
p.s I must say.. I am a little jelous that amanda comment on your blog and never on mine.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Anonymous said...

Freakin' Funny.

Try Metamucil. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Wendel