Saturday, October 18, 2008

RANDOM SHOUT OUTS

The take it or leave it section of the recycle area in town is closed........hopefully just temporarily.
spent some time in the emeg at the hospital today.
my youngest son has strep throat.
think i overheard the lady in the next curtain getting read her last rights? a native man with a priest collar was praying to her.
my laundry piles are slowly getting smaller.
my ironing pile is increasing at an alarming rate.
my floor is filthy......again.
i watched Indiana Jones movie...the new one...today with my sick son. I think they can STOP making them now.
i ate too much junk today.
my trainer says i need to work out 6 days a week.
probably seven after today's binge breakdown.
bought some newborn "one-sies"...forgot how small babies are.
found a couple neat pictures at value village yesterday.
need new tires on my truck. ordered them last week. forgot repeatedly today to call and see if they were in.
twice today at two different locations, paid for my stuff in quarters.
watched the entire oilers vs flames game tonight...and my husband wasn't even home!
oilers won 3-2.
thinking the smell of the town water is almost, but not quite gone.
am relieved that my sister was making jokes today about the surprise baby.
hoping i won the 649 lottery tonight!
going to bed....may be going to an early hockey game...see how my sick boy feels in the morning.

No comments: