Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A BREIF UPDATE

so the "SAXX" underware arrived today.........so here is a "BRIEF"ing of the BRIEFS....oh sometimes i kill myself!!!!!

any-whoo...........i bought two kinds....both boxer brief style,...one in cotton/spandex blend...one in bamboo...........I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND THE BAMBOO!!! very, very soft

my view of the boxer..........and i mean VIEW......beautiful!!! can i say sexy??!!
Jasons review.........excellent. keeps the "jewels" away from the inner thigh....still leaves room for "the boys" to move around!
so much to consider when packing around balls!! who knew??

sorry i wasn't allowed to post a picture of my model......

4 comments:

Twink said...

disappointed about the lack of pictures for this post. I will have to have a look at the web site.
have a great night.

Anonymous said...

Rats. How does Jake feel about modelling at practice Thursday? Christmas is coming.... :o)

Anonymous said...

I told you bamboo was soft...hehe

jean jean dancing machine said...

I really like the Jute underwear for T.A. Saves him havibg to do his own scratching. It is another great alternative to "natural" fabrics.