Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PONDER THIS........

update....all properties are rented....and i owe no one a finders fee.....except me!!!

tried again to go ziplining....first time we were late so COP people wouln't let us go. Sunday we were all early, and then the COP closed the zipline due to wind speeds!
apparently the universe dosen't want me to go ziplining. well that suits me fine as once i realized it was off the top highest ski jump i was a bit scared!!

points to ponder brought up by different clients last week....
1. value village..........one client says she wears nothing but designer and brand names bought from here. i figure i will give it a try. anyone know a good location??

2. a client asked me if i thought having 3 cocktails a day while preparing/eating supper was excessive? to be honest i don't know. i am not one to have a drink with dinner nightly, nor do i have "nite caps"........BUT i did have dinner with friends out on sunday and i had two ceasers...i didn't feel drunk......would three put me over some acceptable edge???

what and how much makes us a possible alcholoic? i told her until you are hiding liquor bottles, you should be fine.

and i may have an unhealty addiction myself......i, after teasing my husbands best friend, am now addicted to playing games on my sons webkinz account. you get "paid" for playing and i am now stuck in that trap of not only wanting to beat my high score, but want to get more money!!!...you know to buy virtual crap!!!
to bad real life wasn't like that!!!

2 comments:

Twink said...

wo, wo, wo,... why didn't you tell me you were a webkin junkie..
what is yor screen name? I am so going to be your friend.. I think that their is more of us that you think.. thanks for bring me out of the closet.. Now I can sit and drink my wine and play webkins with you..hehe.
I don't think that any of us were meant to Zipline...Higher power stuff.

Anonymous said...

I love, Love, LOVE Value Village!! You have to pronounce it with a french accent though; "val-oo vill-aush LOL I go to the one in NE Calgary, just off 36 St and 32 Ave, in behind the Safeway. You have to go without kids and be prepared to spend a long time. Karen C.