Sunday, October 12, 2008

GIVING THANKS


Happy thanks giving everyone! it seems appropriate to list some things that i am thankful for.
I am thankful for: laughter! (thats why i put the joke on!)
My husband and children (most of the time)
my health
My trainer who is healping me with my health
My friends
A job i love, with people i love to work with
finally painting over the blue wall
the seasons.....my favorite being fall
great renters
the dollar store and the little treasures i found for place settings today
My extended family.........and the upcoming addition of my sisters little surprise..baby #3
the fact my husband loves to cook....and is cooking a thanksgiving meal today for my sisters family, father, and brother in law.
having a warm home
so many things it is hard to list.
hoping you all enjoy your long weekend, and that you all have a large list of things to be thankful for too!

1 comment:

Twink said...

hey. love you post.. we have so much to be thankful .. I hope all went well with your guest.. congrats to your sister .. hope she is feeling well..
miss you..
twink.