Thursday, June 18, 2009

THINKING RICH

so my latest intrest is the stock market.........i do not pretend to understand how such a virtual world works........i just like it!
i am not formally educated in investmets, but have managed to make a little money in the past few months.
if anyone has any tips, knowledge, or secrets........please feel free to let me know.


i also am trying to "put out there" that i am going to move into calgary this summer by winning the show home offered by the Childrens hospital home lotto

if you would like to look at my home go to http://www.homelotto.com/ and click on menu and grand prize.

you may also go look at it by visiting it at 91 panatella view nw calgary.

i am so sure that we will be moving i have ordered address stickers with the above address on them!

life can be so fun!

1 comment:

Twink said...

how fun is it that you have a new address.
I can't wait to see it.
thanks for commenting on the icing. I will make you some more sometime. I love that yo loved it.

I am home and all set up in my trailer. I am happy to be here.

will talk soon.