Thursday, July 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



well it was canada day! beautiful weather. and i am not even sure how old we are.

our day was spent in different ways. the boys went swimming, mariah spent time at kinsmen park with a friend taking in the activites, then went to a football game.

canada day shares space with FREE AGENT FRENZY..........an NHL thing. and it lasts ALL DAY!

we have learnt that not very many players are willing to play for the Edmonton oliers team....

i had the unfortunate experience of finding my rental house in a disgusting dissaray.........

but we all ended the night enjoying the FANTASTIC FIREWORKS at kinsmen park last night!

WOW!! it lasted 15 min! it was great!

2 comments:

Twink said...

hey, thanks for inviting me to lunch. As you have probably learned from my blog. I went to Airdre for the day with my family and then home to bed because Jim had to be in cochrane by 7ish this morning.

Glad I have to work Sat. I don't have to get up at 5am.

talk soon.
twink

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the decrease efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=new york sweet million lottery results ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you use the black methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg