Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WHAT? TALK ABOUT RANDOM!


weekend update with Kevin Nealand..........just kidding. kevin is still under contract with Saturday night live.........it seems my "one time" appearance fee wasn't enough to make him break the contract.


weekend update with .............myself.


"the" garden party of saturday night was a success. great food, good company........many many strings of lights! which is excellent to see each other in the dark! excellent weather! all in all good times.


feeling extremely exhausted the last two days. especially today!

picked up school supplies from the value drug mart...........if anyone wants to help sort this weekend or deliver monday....don't be shy about volunteering!


workout #7 tomorrow! being so tired makes that seem really scary! overall going well. i feel better.........


not much else to report! trying to think of funny things or points to ponder.........


funny thing 1. we were talking about dentists. how to find a good one. the other girl said "my mom needs a small handed dentist. she has a small mouth!" that made me laugh! can you imagine that conversation at the initial consult appointment? "and can i see your hands? now try and fit them into my mouth...........no you just won't do.....you don't fit!" how many child prodigies are dentists anyway??


sears christmas wish book is out! this is not funny, but makes me ponder as to why they need to do it so early??? but since it is i would like the body of the model on page 147 please. yes i have been a good girl this year Santa.


have any of you seen the youtube of the weight lifter whos elbow dislocated? so gross you have to watch!


and let me jump the manner line and give thanks for your comments ahead of time!!


as a side note... i have a detatched garage for rent. large. for parking or storage. $250/month

leave comment here if interested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the Sat nite garden party! I think your yard was much more intimate than Bouchard Gdns. and the company was fabulous. Thanks for the invite....next time I will tell Terry if he is going to sit with the girls he better be prepared to wear a skirt. Ha Ha.

Anonymous said...

My parents might be interested in the garage??? I will ask. Or I might move Mark into it...does it come with the van? Just kidding.