Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A RANDOM QUESTION

I was wondering what you all did when you found yourself with nothing to do.
i had a strange feeling today. i finished the laundry and the ironing yeaterday. went with Jason and did the grocery shopping, had cleaned the bathrooms for sundays dinner guests, and finished the last book in my series. i had nothing to do and it made me feel uncomfortable.

what do you guys do?? i felt like i needed to find something to do. i tried to find a book to read, checked to see if i felt like repainting my wall.....bad timing...too close to dinner and the wall i want to paint(again for the 4th time) is in the kitchen, i tried my hand at guitar hero until liam wanted to go shopping for a bike. and here i am again, having cleaned off the table after dinner with nothing to do...........an anxiuos feeling i have. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???????

really, if you want to make 2 lists:......1) what to do when you have nothing to do, 2) things that are wrong with tanya..............see that will give me something to do....fix all the wrongs!

3 comments:

Twink said...

I think that not having something to do is such a foreign thery for us that we don't know how to just be. Enjoy it.. meditate.. watch t.v. play a game with your kids.

I totally understand how you are uncomfortable ... It is like silence, not a normal feeling.

I like you idea of making a list.. Guess if I did it I could pull it out when I have a spare minute to..
love ya.

Twink said...

sorry for all the spelling mistakes.

Anonymous said...

stacy here

ok next time you have nothing to do come do somthing for me. I always have crap to do my problem is I don't always do what I should do so the laundry is still not put away but I read the red tent, good book started it over a week ago read most of it yesterday. by the way why does the saber and the man seem sexual to me he looks like he's enjoying that. I am sure it's just me right.