Thursday, July 24, 2008

ENDINGS




SO HERE ARE 2 OF THE "END" RESULTS FROM THE PHOTO SHOT.
they say a picture says a thousand words........
I'm hearing "going blonde wasn't the smartest thing you ever did, and have you ever heard of the word DIET?"
*other endings this week...........finished my colonics treatments. in the end i can say i do feel better, as the pain in my left side from lodged feces is gone. i do feel overwhelmed with how to properly give my body nutrients......acidic vs alkiline.....
*my friend is ending here time here in Strathmore....sad to see her go. Mel is moving with her family to Lloydminister................i see a road trip!
(why is Lloyd spelled with two L's?? heavy on the "Le" sound??
*end to the blonde hair.........stacey helped my apply a semi-permanent brown color all over. considering saying good-bye to the length, and hello to a sassy short style..........
*approaching the end of july which will bring our 15th wedding anniversary and my sons 10th birthday. a nice ending to the month i would say.
*my short work week has ended. had many laughs working in the spa with michelle. have i mentioned i love my job? had some big tippers this week so that was fun!
*would like to "END" this drout of lack of visiting with freinds..........it seems like forever since i have spent time with my friends.............
*am ending this post........looking forward to this weekend with the "end" baseball tournament, and a new start for our friends with their wedding on saturday.........

2 comments:

Twink said...

just reading from work... I miss u 2. It has been forever.. how does time slip away like that. Summer has taken me away more that I have thought .. and your right the end of the month is drawing near. I will make a plan with you.
and by the way.. stop working the system... (if you don't give it to me I am going to mom) that doesn't cut it.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! You are too hard on yourself!
Im looking forward to some giggles...side splitting laughter...this weekend! May need it!!! CU Lator~
Michelle