Monday, November 17, 2008

OFF TRACK

feeling off track..........
cannot keep up with the house work (what is new?)
one mother+ one father + three kids= two extemely outnumbered parents
loosing focus on my "lifestyle changes".....not working out enough and definatly not watching the food intake......NEED TO GET THAT BACK AS A PRIORITY!!!!!!!

on an upbeat note............i did get the "blow up " santa, penguin, and snowman snow globe up, as well as one string of lights on my veranda and the wreaths and bows up!!!
i have started christmas shopping...........and mailed my nieces birthday gift for her birthday wednesday....
i rearranged the furniture in my house......AGAIN!!!
almost caught up on laundry
actually washed my kitchen and living room floor for the first time in at least 2 weeks (no i am not kidding)
got tickets to the very anticipated movie "TWILIGHT" for friday!
and the best part of my day...........a client let me do highlites in her hair today!!! FUN FUN!!

perhaps i am not completely off track..........just on a slight detour!

1 comment:

Twink said...

well.. la tee da. aren't you just miss organized. I am so happy for you. It feels great when it comes together.
see at work.