Wednesday, November 5, 2008

IT'S A WONDER......

may things are a wonder to me.
it is a wonder that my husband can live with me. my moods are speratic and polar........especially two days before my period.
it is a wonder that people had to find things to entertain themselves with in the olden days..where would they ever find time to be bored?
it is a wonder how the person discovered coconut...think about it.
it is a wonder that so many things can happen in a day
it is a wonder how lucky i am to have a husband that likes to cook. tonight he isn't here and the kids and i ate cereal......even though the only milk we have a the moment is chocolate.
it is a wonder to me how the phone works........and how you can move to a different house and keep the same phone number
it is a wonder to me the kids who seem to know what they want to do from an early age.
kids are a wonder to me
i regularly wonder what the meaning of it all is. i think i try to hard to figure it out. then wonder why.
i wonder what they do with all the amputated limbs and other removed body parts from patients. do they all end up as bio waste or are some kept for "specimens?"can you ask to take yours home? i envision it in a jar. i would put mine on display.
i wonder if getting my skates sharpened will help me to stop better.
i wonder how wrinkles just appear........there seems no gradual process........just suddenly there. i noticed a large crease on my neck today.
i wonder what it is like to be weightless
i wonder if anyone i know sent in a secret to "post secret.com"
i wonder if i have a secret admirer..........or a secret stocker
i wonder what it is like to be a boy
i wonder if from space they can get a picture of us when we are on the bottom.....it would look like we are upside down
i wonder if i will ever be famous
i wonder what my sister is having
i wonder if the dead are really watching us
i wonder if i will ever find a book that holds me attention long enough to finish it again
i wonder if i will ever get the tile up in my kitchen and bathroom
i wonder what i will get for christmas
i wonder what is going to happen tomorrow

4 comments:

Twink said...

well, that is a lot to wonder about. funny how I just read this tonight and so much we talked about today... did you plan that?
I wonder... I obviously don't think as much as you do... however, that book thing, me too! Love ya.. chocolate milk and all.

Anonymous said...

I just love reading your thoughts. Is that snoopy to admit that or think that? So curious.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what eating cereal with chocolate milk tastes like?! Gross?

B12 and B6 do wonders for me...for the mood thing...
Hope to see you soon.
MB

Anonymous said...

why do they call those donuts long johns? Alec was wondering what a john was- as in long john. If that doesn't make sense why do we call long underwear long johns? Do you know???????????
Julia