Thursday, April 30, 2009

Random thought

I was thinking about this weird thing..................WHY is the First and second largest expensive items we own, being a house and vehicle...........opened and started by one of the smallest things we own...a KEY? weird!

also, noticing while i try and help my second grader with reading and spelling, the words in the english language......or perhaps lack there of.
like..........no and Know.........why couldn't they make up a different word for one, and are they really fooling anyone with the frickin silent "K"??

the word POOL........we swim in it, we play a game of it, we wager money on hockey pools,

you get my point!

we are off to our daughters band concert and at show.......and to our sons family spring dance.
WOW what a social calander!

1 comment:

Twink said...

HEY, have I told you that I am so glad that I can now read your blog again. I look forward to seeig your pictures. the little pictures on your camera were to small for the full effect.