Tuesday, December 30, 2008

UNUSUALL SITUATION

Hope everyone had a great christmas! we sure did. we went home to Beaverlodge to spend the holidays with family. the weather was VERY cold.....minus 33 plus wind chill on top of that. it turned out to be a blessing though, as it forced us to stay closre to home and catch up on much needed rest.

tomorrow is new years eve and we are looking forward to celebrating with many friends at the ladies hockey team celebration!!!

so what is so unusual????? well my husband got me a notebook (small laptop) for christmas and i have just taken the time to set it up and use it!!!!!!!!!! and believe it or not....this none computer savey, cautious lover of technology, is loving it!!! Plus it has this really cute mouse that he bought me too.........it really IS the SMALL things that get me excited!!
also enjoying my purchase of a pocket message recorder.......it stores 99 messages and up to 12 min....as for anyone who knows me, my memory is terrible! but that is all going to change...as long as i can remember to bring the recorder with me!!! HA AAH AH A

1 comment:

Twink said...

well Tanya, I guess we haven't had a chance to really catch up. I had no idea you go a note book for Christmas. That is exciting. I can expect to see more blogging out of you in the future than... right. I got a purse and purfume.
We will talk more this week.
twinkle